A.o.F.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A.o.F.

Senators

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs

Go down 

Do you want to fuse
yes
voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Vote_lcap33%voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
no
voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Vote_lcap67%voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Manga
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-04-06

voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Empty
PostSubject: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 pm

vote here!! and put with it why you want to or why you dont want to
Back to top Go down
https://aofforum.editboard.com
Smeg

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:02 pm

There seem to be some good high end players in that alliance. We could absorb them and still have room for D.Blades. That would get us close to the maximum amount we can have in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Manga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:04 pm

No, they want us to fuse with them.
I dont really see the point in fusing with an alliance weaker than us.We could ask if they could join us

By the way d.blades doesn`t want to fuse.
Back to top Go down
Smeg

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:54 pm

They want us to fuse with them? HAHAHA

I think our offer should be either join us or die. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smeg

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:55 pm

damn, I can't change my vote either. Put me down for a no to joining them then.
Back to top Go down
napoleon

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: what they want   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:55 am

I see their description :

The UnderDogs - founded out of neglect.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Having been tired of being messed around with rubbish leadership, and then deserted in an alliance with no leaders - we have decided to break off, and create our own alliance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

what do they want ? perhaps they are renegades ? pirat must have some good enemies from their previous alliance... but they have quality member around 11 members. should be carefull tough... IMHO we can just send him wait forever messages Suspect
Back to top Go down
andi the great

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: .   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 am

The founder of the uds has joined us

Vampire_cp5
Back to top Go down
Manga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:18 am

thats ok with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs   voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

voting for fusion with UDs - The UnderDogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.o.F. :: Home-
Jump to: